Exam

PMR is getting near day by day , less then 87 days,Im gonna face it , but I just keep calm , and study all the time.But trial is hard I tell yaa.Sometimes we study hard , we keep on study and we'll be away from society . When you get the results , It tI just can't stand it anymore , you know when PMR is getting nearer and nearer , I feel scared , I don't know whether I can score or not , but yeah , 'A' is a must for parents , they will push us to get straight A's for all the exams , especially PMR and SPM , how they wanna expect us to get all A's , we're learning now , especially trial , Im working my ass of for it , It is so stressful , but I just keep calm , trial's gonna be damnurns upside down , and that's the worst part like seriously, you sacrifice everything for Exams , your sleep , your time ,almost 24/7 with the books . Second part is , we gonna get scold from our parents and teachers , Hey come on , we cannot change the grade that written on the slip , We cannot do things beyond our control . Example-When we got B for History , It's hard , but parents still not satisfied with it .Plus , teacher will not stop nagging and said , I teach you this , I teach you that , you should score, pressure will come after one and another . Dear adults , please realize it's now 2012 , not 1987 .